RAWABI is seeking to fill the following position:
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Type: Regular Employment -full time
Location: Rawabi City
The Project Manager is expected lead the operations for the stone cutting factory, concrete batch plant, carpentry, Smithy, Vehicles and Maintenance within the project, the operations include managing the team leaders and the staff within each section, achieving required production levels, coordinating with the construction sites and the company’s departments, designing various types of policies and procedures related to the project and providing adequate reporting on status and expenses.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Monitoring the performance of production personnel as well as the quality and nature of the product they turn out.
- Overseeing the entire production team which includes the following:
- Making sure the employees are working quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Making sure all the equipment is running properly (Following up all preventative and corrective maintenance issues).
- Maintaining the required standards of cleanness in the work place.
- Has the ability to multitask well, can communicate well with others, and know how to strategically plan and organize.
- Making sure the equipment and employees are working at a rapid pace and producing the product on time.
- In charge of coming up with methods that will help the Plant/Factory process and ensure the company is producing quality products. (Quality Control)
- Make sure the production process is staying on budget/ and preparing budgets.
- Participating in setting financial and production-related goals for the company.
- Preparing feasibility studies for different sections, and monitoring them.
- Preparing monthly and yearly status reports.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- 7 years minimum of Engineering Management Experience
- BA degree from accredited university – Engineering faculty.
- Knowledge of strategic management, planning, quality control, production management, the day to day working environment management is critical to the success of the position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication both in Arabic and English.
- Manage operations and processes within budget.
- Ability to enforce and maintain high standards, even under pressure.
- General and senior management skills.
If you find yourself qualified, kindly send your most updated CV and cover letter to the following email [email protected] before 06/07/2019.