ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Project Manager for 12 months period (extendable).
The post location: Hebron.
Start Date: Immediately.
The key responsibilities for this position will be as follows:
- Provide leadership and confidence to lead a consortium of Italian and Palestinian partners by creating synergies and conducive environment.
- Lead the development of annual plans and budgets, and monthly financial plan together with projected spending and monitor progress against this plan closely.
- Control expenditure and disbursement to ensure compliance with AAP financial policy and procedures, Track and monitor project budget and expenditure, Approve expenditure after necessary procedures.
- Provide technical inputs to the project plans and initiatives in relation to youth employment, online freelancing, social enterprise and business starts ups.
- Develop narrative and financial reports in coordination with different functions that demonstrate efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide hands-on coaching and mentoring support for team members to achieve the desired results.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business Administration, economic development or Development Studies. Master’s Degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized institution is an asset.
- At least 6 years relevant experience in a multi-culture working environment and preferably in International agencies.
- Proven experience in leadership and management that is demonstrated in applicant’s CV and Cover Letter.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Travel frequently within Palestine with a valid driving licence.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and Motivation letter to: [email protected] no later than 22nd of February 2019 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.