Al Rabyeh for Animal Feed and Grains Co. is seeking a highly-qualified professional for the position of Project Manager to lead the construction of its animal feed plant in Hebron.
- Lead on the plant construction and related activities; including tendering process, monitoring of implementation quality, timeliness and efficiency;
- Initiate, supervise and deliver on the machines and equipment procurement process;
- Monitor and control the installation of machines and equipment to meet standards;
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers during the execution of project on timely manner;
- Ensure that feed plant is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Develop and report on a detailed project implementation plan to track tasks and progress; including critical path;
- Prepare and discuss periodic reports as determined by the Board of Directors, or the delegated supervisory committee;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or any other related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of working experience in industrial projects installations and management.
- Work experience in the feed industry is a plus.
- Experience in new start up plants or projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Flexible to work during night time or during the holiday period when needed
- Ability to relocate to the Southern West Bank area.
- Have the driving license.
All interested candidates should submit their resume (in English) with references to [email protected] no later than 5 November 2018.