Business Alliance HR is recruiting a Project Management Officer for a leading Services Company, located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Scope of work:
As a PMO, you will be evaluating and monitoring the development of a set of company projects and strategic initiatives implementation plan by respective departments, monitoring the performance of projects by deliverables, and milestones, and ensuring that projects are being completed within the scheduled time and approved budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure tracking and reporting on the strategic initiatives implementation progress that includes the strategic KPIs, financial impact, and milestones.
- Meet Project quality and performance KPI.
- Support the Project Managers.
- Facilitate regular reporting and reviews.
- Assess interdependencies across and within projects.
- Ensure proper closure and archiving of strategic initiatives.
- Facilitate Strategy Implementation and follow-up and strategy review exercises with departments to derive corrective actions and reflect impacts on the roadmap.
- Provide regular visibility to top management.
- Provide project documentation and project progress reporting according to PMO standards and timelines.
- Transform strategic initiatives into programs and projects.
- Set up a prioritization criterion to align the roadmap to strategic initiatives and objectives.
- Support strategy and business development team in preparing quarterly review meetings to ensure Strategy understanding.
- Ensure Individual Development Plans are completed.
- Conduct annual performance workshops and ensure objectives set are monitored and achieved.
- Ensure the use of standard and project management tools and project management techniques and standards.
- As part of the strategic planning process, creating the company roadmap and ensuring that plans are written, communicated, reviewed, and evaluated on a quarterly basis.
- Initiate and support developing and deploying process improvement tools and methodologies.
- Undertake to study and analyze company-wide operation procedures to eliminate weaknesses, and recommend improvement by way of work simplification or further automation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- 2 years of Project Management experience is required with Engineering/IT exposure is a plus.
- Excellent program management and project management skills.
- PMP Certificate is a plus.
- Specialized Training and Certifications in Business Process Framework is a plus.
- Monitoring experience including follow-up of project issues.
- Knowledge of financial management and risk analysis.
- Ability to make management presentations.
- Strong written and oral English communication.
- Analytical skills and Conflict/issue resolution.
- Independent-minded, objective, and rational.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office products.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة