PMO Job Description
As PMO , you will be leading, evaluating and monitoring development of set of company projects and strategic initiatives implementation plan by respective departments, monitoring performance of projects by deliverables, milestones and ensure that projects are being completed within the scheduled time and approved budget.
- Ensure the use of standard and project management tools and project management techniques and standards
- Conduct weekly and ad-hoc project progress reviews with all Project Managers for the purpose of establishing progress to date, issues, risks and conflicts
- Provide project documentation and project progress reporting according to PMO standards and timelines
- As part of strategic planning process, creating the company roadmap and ensuring that plans are written, communicated, reviewed and evaluated on a quarterly basis
- Transform strategic initiatives into programs and projects
- Ensure tracking and reporting on the strategic initiatives implementation progress that includes the strategic KPIs, financial impact, milestones
- Lead and executing on cross functional strategic initiatives
- Meet quality and performance KPI
- Supporting the Project team
- Set up a prioritization criteria to align roadmap to strategic initiatives and objectives.
- Facilitate regular reporting and reviews
- Assess interdependencies across and within projects
- Ensure proper closure and archiving of strategic initiatives
- Facilitate Strategy Implementation Follow-up and Strategy review exercise with departments to derive corrective actions and reflect impacts on roadmap
- Provide regular visibility to Top management
- Supporting strategy and business development team in preparing Quarterly review meetings to ensure Strategy understanding
- Ensure Individual Development Plans are completed
- Conduct annual performance workshops and ensure objectives set are monitored and achieved
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ commercial experience is required with IT exposure
- Excellent program management and project management skills , PMP Certificate is a plus
- Monitoring experience including follow-up of project issues
- knowledge of finance management and risk analysis
- Ability to make management presentations
- Strong written and oral communication
- Analytical skills and Conflict/issue resolution
- Managerial experience with teams
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected], pointing in the subject field the job title, no later than 25/10/2020.