Wefaq society for women and child care is a registered independent and non-profit Palestinian NGO with the purpose of advocating women’s human rights and gender equality through Empowering Women, Information and Research, and Advocacy and Outreach programs. While implementing its strategy to fulfil its vision, wefaq is guided by international human rights principles including empowerment and participation; equality and non-discrimination; and accountability to ensure justice and dignity for women.
Within the framework of this partnership OXFAM under project “promotion of comprehensive and coordinated services for Vulnerable women and children in Rafah governorate” , wefaq is seeking to hire a competent and highly qualified field coordinator to work in its office in Rafah. The field coordinator will report directly to WEFAQ Director.
Position Title: Project field coordinator
Duration : 3 Months
Project field coordinator responsibilities:
- Monitoring the daily progress of projects.
- Providing detailed updates to project managers or other stakeholders.
- Ensuring team members have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within their budget limits.
- Organizing reports, invoices, contracts, and other financial files for easy access.
- Planning meetings and organizing project logistics.
- Performing billing and bookkeeping tasks.
- Ordering necessary office supplies.
- Prepare the report of the project.
- Increase and enhance the capacity of WEFAQ society in CVA &Protection.
- Conduct action plans and work plans for project`s activities.
- Representing wefaq in cross cutting cluster if needed.
- Has excellent experience in CVA and small enterprise projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential skills for a project coordinator:
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to work closely with team members and managers, and effectively manage problems as they occur.
- Leadership: As the primary point of contact for team members, you must be able to provide guidance, feedback, and encouragement for achieving goals.
- Organization and time management: Managing the daily activities and needs of an entire team requires an excellent ability to multitask and effectively manage your time.
- Computers and data entry: Budgets and other important documents for companies are usually created on computers and sometimes maintained in databases.
- Problem-solving: Although project managers may step in to handle significant problems, you should be prepared to work through and resolve minor issues without assistance.
- Positive attitude: Generally, a positive outlook makes it easier to handle the stress of unexpected challenges and also helps
Bachelor’s degree; Masters or post-college degree desirable.
Prior experience working in a community collaborative or related project and excellent experience in cash and voucher assistance.
2+ years of project coordination and management experience.
Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; ability to verbally express ideas assertively, clearly.
Ability to teach technology to community members and colleagues with diverse backgrounds and technology proficiencies.
Project management and leadership skills necessary to design, implement and monitor complex, multiple and multi- dimensional projects.
Excellent written communication skills required to prepare reports, project plans, and presentations.
Ability to develop strategic direction and parcel objectives into short-term tasks.
Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively and independently under pressure with minimal direction.
Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with others to secure necessary information and cooperation from a variety of stakeholders.
Well-rounded technology skills in using desktop computers, laptops, the Internet, and mobile devices with a strong interest in understanding and using technology to support health and wellness he entire team stay positive and motivated.
التقدم للوظيفة من خلال ارسال السيرة الذاتية للبريد الالكتروني التالي [email protected]
مع ضرورة كتابة اسم الوظيفة في خانة الموضوع
آخر موعد للتقدم للوظيفة يوم الأربعاء الموافق 23/2/2022 الساعة 11 ظهراً
يفضل أن يكون المنطقة الجنوبية
سيتم استدعاء الطلبات المستوفية للشروط فقط
سيسبق المقابلات امتحان تحريري