Project Title: Women and Youth Transforming Local Public Services in Hebron
Project Partners: The Palestinian Information Technologies Association (PITA) in partnership with the Fundación Alianza por los Derechos, la Igualdad y la Solidaridad Internacional (ApS) and ActionAid
The Palestinian Information Technologies Association (PITA) in partnership with the Fundación Alianza por los Derechos, la Igualdad y la Solidaridad Internacional (ApS) will implement a project titled “Women and Youth Transforming Local Public Services in Hebron”, under the thematic programme “Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) as Actors of Governance and Development Work in the Field”, funded by the European Commission.
The overall objective of the project is to strengthen the role of invulnerable groups as actors for change in local development processes for a more equal, open, and democratic society in Palestine. The specific objective of the project is to build the capacity of a range of CBOs and CSOs in Hebron for them to contribute meaningfully and to be more accessible and responsive to women and youth needs and interests in public services. Through the effort to build the capacity of a range of CBOs led by women and youth, they can bring their work to a wider audience, increasing the political and social scope and impact of their work at the local level and building relationships between local public institutions and CSOs. This increases mutual understanding and trust, fosters active CSO participation in governance processes, monitors policies and services, and increases public access to official information and channels their views.
PITA and ApS are looking to recruit for the following position as part of the Project team.
If interested, click on the position title to find more details. Project Field Coordinator
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Bachelor's Degree in social sciences, education, management, gender studies, women’s
rights, or any other related field.
• Minimum of three years of relevant work experience with development projects and field
work (Experience with EU projects and INGOs is preferred).
• Background in gender studies and women’s rights is necessary.
• Experience with program assessment, design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
• Experience with working with invulnerable communities, CSOs, and CBOs.
• Knowledge of aspects of field work and coordination with project members.
• Ability to develop relationships with a variety of different people and organizations.
• Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent facilitation and management skills.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Good in time management and ability to work under pressure.
• Familiarity with EU regulations and compliance.
• Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic language skills; ability to write clearly and
concisely about complex issues.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...).
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered.
Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their
suitability for the position (in English). Please submit your application by e- mail to [email protected] and [email protected] no later than Saturday, 17th of April, 2021 at 11:59 PM local
time in Palestine and include the “EU Project Field Coordinator Application” in the subject line and
Applications received after this date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be