BA/LGHR is recruiting Project Director with minimum 15+ years of experience for a well-known company located in West Bank working in the infrastructure development and investment sectors.
Reporting to: CEO and Board of Directors
Type of Contract: Full Time
Scope of Work: The Project Director is expected to plan, design, execute, manage and deliver the below key activities/ tasks:
(A) Core Studies and securing applicable official approvals:
- Project Market Study
- Project Environmental Impact
- Project Traffic Flow Impact
- Surveying, Topography and Land Usability studies
- Master Plan
- Infrastructure Plan
- Security Plan
- Pre-feasibility and Feasibility Studies and pricing proposal
- Strategic and Business Plan
(B) Company Setup activities (agreements, registration, Recruitment, Internal Policies, Warehousing, financing, etc)
(C) Outreach and Partnerships with stakeholders (Local communities, Strategic Partners, Government, Donors, Clients, etc)
(D) Commercial offerings and related policies
Percentage of Travel Time: Heavy in-country and frequent travel may be required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills
Has proven experience in:
- Planning, Startup of projects and the international donor community.
- National and regional policy and regulatory environment.
- Trade & Export regime, infrastructure projects and strategic planning.
- Marketing and commercial operations.
Total Years of Experience:
- Minimum 15 years of experience including 10 years in relevant field.
Education & Certificates Required:
- At least Master Degree in relevant fields such as Planning, Business, Engineering.
- Advanced Arabic and English Language Skills. Hebrew is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة