In preparation for an anticipated private sector support project by the World Bank and the Ministry of National Economy, known as the Innovative Private Sector Development (IPSD) Project, BA/Levant Gulf HR is mandated by a bidding consortium to allocate profiles for highly-motivated professionals, as described below.
The project aims to:
- Develop a Palestinian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Build linkages with regional entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Design and implement a start-up finance system.
- Develop frameworks for home-based businesses.
- Extend grant monies and technical assistance to beneficiary start-ups.
- Build and operate an outsourcing hub in Gaza.
- Design automated systems to manage private sector development initiatives,
- Extend technical assistance and capacity building to a wide range of beneficiaries, covering entrepreneurship, start-up finance, and home-based businesses/outsourcing.
- Establish a project management unit in Ramallah, with subsidiary in Gaza.
- Plan project work processes and budgets.
- Lead/coordinate implementation.
- Monitor and evaluate progress.
- Monitor, and report on, project financials.
- Manage procurement.
- Transfer skills and technical knowledge on private sector development issues to beneficiaries.
- Maintain open and timely communications with project stakeholders, including international donors and Ministries.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in private sector development.
- Relevant experience in private sector development in West Bank/Gaza specifically.
- Demonstrated ability in leading a multi-disciplinary project management team.
- Demonstrated ability in building effective working relations with high-level government officials, donor partners and multitude of local stakeholders.
- Proven experience in coordinating the implementation of large-scale, multi-year development projects.
- Proven capabilities and skills in change management.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Willingness to travel, particularly to the Gulf.
- Commitment to multi-culturalism.
* Please note that you need to submit your CV and a cover letter in one document
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة