Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in child protection & education, development and institution building, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community. For more information, please visit Bayader website: www.bayader.ps
Bayader in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, starts to implement Envision Gaza 2020 Project (USAID-funded project) which aims to support Palestinian families in Gaza become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19. by (1) providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of food and non-food items, and (2) connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates, respectively.
Bayader is seeking highly skilled staff to be hired for the following position:
Position Title: Project Coordinator (PC)
Place: Bayader Office, Khan Younis
Reports To: Project Manager
Period: 3 Months
- Administrative and technical implementation and follow up of the program activities.
- Supervision of technical and professional staff involved in the program activities that fall within his/her responsibility.
- Ensure that all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by Bayader and donor in consultation with the Program Manager.
- Assist the Program Manager in monitoring and evaluating the program by reporting to donor on the program deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Document all activities of the program and maintain an efficient program filing system including all program related documents.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Program Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Economics, or other related field.
- Three years of professional experience in project management, preferably with experience in working with NGO's.
- Knowledge of USAID regulations and compliance.
- Professional level in both Arabic and English language skills.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Resident of Khan Younis governorate.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application HERE
- Deadline for submitting applications Sunday 11/09/2022 no later than 16:00 PM.
- Only complete applications (Motivation letter, CV, and references will be reviewed.
- Bayader for Environment & Development hiring, and employment procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- Bayader for Environment & Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, or disability status.
- Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply and to seek Bayader for Environment & Development support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.
- Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g. Project Coordinator
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.