Press House - Palestine (BAS) is an independent, non-profit media institution that deals with issues relevant for media, freedom of opinion and expression and supporting of independent media. Press House - Palestine was founded in January 2013, at the initiative of a group of journalists and concerned people, who are interested in the Palestinian Journalism, in order to establish a free and independent media by adopting the approach of professionally and objectivity in the search for a more democratic society, that reflects a unique model of corporation and exchange with the various sectors of civil society.
Position: Project Coordinator/ M & E Coordinator.
Place: Press House – Gaza Strip.
Job type: Full time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, planning and implementing project activities in coordination with donors.
- Ensure effective implementation of the project activities as per the overall plan and budget in the project design document.
- Responsible and accountable for the performance of the project in terms of outputs, quality, efficiency and compliance with Press House and donors’ policies.
- Daily follow-up, supervision and guide project implementation work.
- Ensure that all implemented activities in the field well supervised and met the required standards.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with Press House, project partners and other key stakeholders.
- Cooperate with the project technical and other staff member to ensure effective project implementation as planned.
- Responsible for planning and organizing the activities and allocating work amongst the project teams.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating project work plan and monthly project report.
- Responsible for documenting, translating and publishing any news related to the project activities.
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and final project reports.
- Ensure that all project items are implemented and divided on time, within scope and budget.
- Monitor all projects’ activities, and progress towards achieving the project outputs and outcomes.
- Analyze the data in line with the M&E framework and submitting the needed M&E reports such as baseline and end line reports.
- Develop the M&E tools, and work plans, and operate within the M&E work plans.
- Assist in the implementation and strengthening of all planned M&E activities for the project, in coordination with project team.
- Other duties as assigned. Work beyond office hours may be required, without additional compensation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (in English) or other related.
- English experience which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related position of projects implementation and monitoring and evaluation procedures.
- Experience in working with media institutions is preferred.
- Knowledge in project management, reporting, coordination and monitoring and evaluation procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Proficient knowledge in computer programs.
- Ability to independently organize work and prioritize tasks.
- Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to develop a trusting and successful relationship with Press House, stakeholders and creates and sustains a cooperative non-profit environment.
To apply to this job, Please send your CV and a cover letter (explaining why you are interested) in English to email:([email protected]), no later than Thursday 30/12/2021 at 2:00 pm, and kindly include in the email subject line the title of the position you are applying for (Project Coordinator / M & E Coordinator). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.