About the Position
The Jerusalem Center for Women is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator. The person will handle all current and future projects and programs within the context of achieving our vision of an empowered Palestinian society where women are standing strong and united alongside men, able to develop their potential to its fullest, and contribute to a free and egalitarian Palestinian society.
The Jerusalem Center for Women is a Palestinian non-profit, non-governmental organization, founded in 1994 in East Jerusalem, and now located in Ramallah. We aim to empower Palestinian women by enhancing their capabilities to be active and resilient agents of change within their own communities. This directly evolves ensuring the full realization of Jerusalemite and West Bank Palestinian women's rights and enhance their participation and visibility in all aspects of the Palestinian society. We work towards this goal by spreading the culture of human rights, gender equality, justice, and acceptance of the other.
- Plan and organize project activities in-line with project plans
- Preparing schedules for the implementation of activities
- Assist in procurement and logistics
- Preparing and scheduling project management and follow-up meetings
- Documenting and circulating meeting minutes to stakeholders
- Conduct field and site follow-up visits
- Monitoring of the daily, weekly, and monthly activities
- Communication and coordination with beneficiaries and relevant authorities
- Preparing periodic reports in English that are distribution ready
- Planning, designing, and following up the implementation of advertising campaigns, especially social media pictures and caption
- Participate in project evaluation, including MEAL activities
- Participate in future program and project proposal design
- Carrying out any other tasks requested by the Director or the Chairwoman, who is the direct supervisor of this position
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a related field, preferably with a non-profit organization
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, political science, social work, law, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Native Arabic language skills
- Proven English proficiency (C3), especially in writing
- Ability to be in JCW’s Ramallah office 5-days per week
- Preferably to hold a Jerusalem ID
- Dedication to JCW’s vision and goals
Please send your cover letter, CV, and contact information in English only to JCW at [email protected] no later than September 27, 2023.