PRCS is looking for Project Coordinator in Mental Health Department to work at the PRCS HQ in Al Bireh. Applications are only received through the e-mail listed in this advertisement. Job details can be found on the PRCS website جمعية الهلال الأحمر الفلسطيني - Careers (palestinercs.org)
Job Title: Project Coordinator in Mental Health Department
The Palestine Red Crescent Society is a national society with legal personality and is one of the components of the International Movement of the Red Cross and Red Crescent. PRCS works in the field of humanitarian work, relief, health and social services.
- To Coordinate and oversees all project management functions.
- Monitor project outcomes and ensure all activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner,
- Manage project’s database and MEAL system.
- Compile, maintain, and document the projects related reports, daily work records and other relevant documents.
- Submit the required reports and other requirements in line with the approved deadlines and formats in Arabic and English languages.
- Participate in budget planning and project spending control, in addition to preparing monthly expense sheets and cash list entry.
- Coordinate and networking with the PRCS departments and relevant institutions to help achieve the results and outputs of the project.
- Perform other related tasks requested by the Manager of the Department.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant academic degree in Mental Health, Psychology, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least three years of experience in project management in a national or international organization.
- Computer literate especially Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Ability to organize work, lead and deliver activities with high level standards, and proven track record in producing quality work.
- Prepared to work under pressure.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters in English language and with 3 traceable references with the subject “Project Coordinator in Mental Health Department” to [email protected] no later than 8/6/2023.