Future Development Commission is a non-profit civil organization, that works in the North governance of the Gaza Strip. FDC was established in 2003 and works to develop the economic, social, educational, and health fields through participating in human resources development, achieving social justice and equality and equal opportunities using democratic, effective, and multiple tools.
About Delia foundation:
About the Project
FDC in partnership with Delia foundation start a project entitled: creative corners project. The project will include; designing and making creative corner units (creative corner is an IT unit to learn children about music), distributing the unit to the schools and CBOs, and NGOs in the Gaza strip and west bank.
The project will take place in the most marginalized areas in the Gaza strip governorates; northern Gaza, Gaza, meddle area, Khan Younis, and Rafah. And The project will implement between Oct 15th, 2022 to July 30th, 2023 in different areas of the Gaza strip.
As a result, FDC intends to recruit for the following position:
Title: Project Coordinator
Place: FDC Office, Bit Lahya
Period: 12 Months
Reports to: Projects Coordinator
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Administrative and technical implementation and follow-up of the Project activities.
- Supervision technical and professional staff involved in the project activities that fall within his/her responsibility.
- Ensure that all project activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to the donor’s rules and regulations.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by FDC and donor in consultation with the Project Manager.
- Assist the Program Manager in monitoring and evaluating the program by reporting to donors on the program deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of new project ideas in the field of work.
- Document all activities of the program and maintain an efficient program filing system including all program-related documents.
- Perform any other tasks required by the Project Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
- Three years of professional experience in project management, preferably with experience in working with NGOs.
- Professional level in both Arabic and English language skills.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
المسمى الوظيفي Project Coordinator
آخر موعد للتقديم 13 - Nov - 2022
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit the C.V. and motivation letter to [email protected] the Deadline for submitting applications, 04:00 PM, 13-Nov-2022.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة هيئة المستقبل للتنمية (FDC)