Local NGO’s seeks to employ Project Coordinator in Ramallah.
- Ensure effective mobilization and coordination in the field activities of the program.
- Acting as focal point with community committees, partner CBOs, and working directly with the field coordinators.
- Ensure that all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to the donor’s rules and regulations.
- Follow up and support on ongoing and planned activities on the program in the office and in the field.
- Help in preparing the procurement documents and procurement process and in preparing the MoUs.
- Conduct regular field visits to the program locations for following up.
- Provide technical assistance to local partners and contribute to building their capacities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Social studies, Humanities, or other related field.
- At least three years of professional experience in project management in NGOs,preferably with experience in Reporting.
- Professional level in English language skills.
- Professional level in Arabic
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in English
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Fundraising experience
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs, a cover letter, and three references with accurate points of contact no later than 21-09-2022 2:00 PM to the below e-mail indicating “ Project Coordinator” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to pass interview and written exam. Both male and female will get equal opportunity.