The Palestinian Association for Empowerment and Local Development – REFORM is a Palestinian NGO that works in the field of empowerment and local development, seeking to promote inclusion and social solidarity in Palestine through empowering marginalized hard-to-reach groups. REFORM aims to enhance the social and political participation of these groups and community activism, to facilitate equal access to public utilities through strengthening the capabilities of youth and women, and to provide a reliable database for the political and administrative decision makers in Palestine.
REFORM is currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator for 12 months with possibility of extension. in Ramallah. Kindly find below TOR for the positions.
- Contribute to the preparation of the project’s operational plan.
- Employ the target groups in the target areas of the project.
- Manage the logistic framework and project activities according to the work plan.
- Build and manage close contacts and relationships with key stakeholders, project partners, civil society organizations and officials in the targeted areas.
- Comply with REFORM and its procedural evidence and donor procedures.
- Participate in coordinating meetings and meetings of key relevant external donors and stakeholders.
- Provide the necessary support in preparing technical reports and following up on completion reports.
- Engage in designing innovative capacity building processes in coordination with trainers and facilitators.
- Write news articles about project activities and maintain information flow for the Palestinian public.
- Provide technical support to the project administrator.
- Draft terms and preparing contracts and service agreements for service providers
- Contribute to the collection of all data and information necessary to measure operational performance indicators and formulate them to monitor the progress of projects
- Coordinate with the concerned units regarding the technical designs of the projects.
- Any other competencies assigned to him by the line officer within the nature of work
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the human sciences disciplines.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the field of project management with NGOs.
- Work experience in planning, monitoring, budget supervision and logistics.
- Understanding and knowledge of the Palestinian political and social framework, especially the refugee community and Palestinian camps.
- Accuracy in work and ability to observe.
- High capacity to write financial and technical reports and press news.
- High capacity to network and build alliances and partnerships.
- Demonstrate writing and speaking skills in English and Arabic and fluency in both languages.
- Strong interactive facilitation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, presentation and organization skills.
- Advanced capabilities in working within a team (team player).
- Advanced communication skills.
The Project Coordinator employee reports directly to the Head of Operation Unit.
Qualified candidates should send a copy of the following:
- An updated CV that corresponds to the needed requirements, please name the file (FullName_CV), including three professional references.
- A cover letter detailing their interest and qualifications for this position in English. Please name the file (FullName_CL).
To the email address: [email protected]
Deadline for submitting applications is: Monday 04th of July 2022. 16:00 PM
- Please indicate the position title in the email subject line.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- CVs with photos or any other distinctive signs will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications or applications that do not follow the instructions will not be considered.
- REFORM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females to apply.