TITLE: Project Coordinator
Type of Contract: Full-time position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all activities are implemented accordance to project action plan.
- Produce progress, monthly reports, and any update on each activity, achievements, and constraints faced, and produce final reports.
- Monitor project outcomes and to ensure all activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner. Coordinate with the different project staff, partners, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure better management and effective implementation of the project plan.
- Organize all related logistical arrangements for the planned activities with partners. Offer financial monitoring to ensure the compliance with the approved financial procedures.
- Submit the required reports and other requirements in line with the approved deadlines and formats. Compile, maintain, and document the projects/s related reports, daily work records, and other relevant documents.
- Participate in the project steering committee meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Professional Qualification and work experience
- BA in social science, human science, or any related degree.
- Experience in NGO work of minimum 3 years.
- Excellent in English and Arabic writing and speaking–
- Very good technical reporting skills and strong planning and coordination skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely in Arabic and in English both orally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all project stakeholders
- Work under pressure
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team as necessary
- Take initiative if required
- Multi-task effectively as well as display professionalism and confidence
Please send us a cover letter and your updated CV no later than 3/03/2022 on this email :[email protected]