Gaza Community Mental Health Programme (GCMHP) is a non-governmental non-profit organization, that provides mental health services, designs and implements training programs for mental health professionals, conducts research studies that serve the community. GCMHP works with and for a wide range of beneficiaries including: children, families and victims of human rights violation. GCMHP is seeking to recruit a “Project Coordinator” within GCMHP’ projects according to the following requirements:
- Preparation of the project plan implementation in coordination with the direct supervisor.
- Administrative and technical supervision and follow up of the activities’ implementation.
- Supervision of project team involved in the activities.
- Ensuring that all project activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to the rules and regulations of GCMHP.
- Plan, conduct and supervise regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
- Monitoring and evaluation, including preparation of periodical progress reports as required.
- Maintain the archiving and documentation of the project documents.
- Manage internal and external communication related to the project.
- Control expenses for project activities in accordance with the prevailing provisions.
- Organizing administrative and logistical aspects of project activities.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the direct supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Engineering or Development Planning or any other related field from an accredited university.
- Preferable to have high diploma in project management or English language after the Bachelor Degree.
- At least three years of experience in project coordination with NGOs or INGOs.
- Experience in planning, monitoring, following up and evaluating projects' different activities.
- Proficiency of English & Arabic language (reading, writing and speaking).
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills.
- Excellent communication, team work and community outreach skills.
- Experience in computer skills and the usage of office Software packages (MS Project, Excel, Access, Word…etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Interested applicants are welcome to obtain the application form at the Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit, GCMHP headquarter, complete it and attach a motivation letter, CV, university certificates and a personal photo, ID, and hand them to the following address: GCMHP, Tal El Hawa, No. 8, Western Dahdouh Square, Gaza, Tel: 2641513.
Deadline for submitting applications no later than 1:00pm on Thursday, January 13th 2022.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit-GCMHP