The Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs (PASSIA) is looking for a Project Coordinator for its project
Protecting Islamic and Christian Cultural Heritage in Jerusalem.
Terms of Reference for the position:
Title: Project Coordinator (35 hours/week, Monday to Thursday and Saturday, Friday and Sundays off)
Contract: Contract for 1 year - 3 months’ probation period - renewable upon positive performance
Place of work: Jerusalem
Starting date: 10 December 2021 or earlier
PASSIA is a Palestinian think tank founded in 1987 to present the Palestinian Question in its national, Arab and international contexts through academic research, dialogue, education and publication. In order to facilitate understanding of Palestinian positions, it endeavors to analyze current policy issues, provide a constructive forum for open discussion, conduct high-quality, independent research and publish studies and information papers. In addition, PASSIA aims to empower Palestinians through training programs and seminars that build capacity, skills and expertise.
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and implementing all the necessary actions related to the project, including handling its planning, administration, and reporting, including:
- Acting as the key interface between the project and relevant partners.
- Commissioning, coordinating and overseeing the work of researchers
- Preparing and following-up on roundtable meetings, including writing summaries or minutes
- Planning and organizing project-related workshops
- Preparing lecture programs, reading materials, and booklets for training programs
- Helping in recruiting lecturers and trainers
- Serving as a point of contact for lecturers and participants of training programs
- Organizing the typing, copying and translation of any material necessary
- Overseeing the preparation and finalization of publications
- Reporting and documentation of project activities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree (preferably Master’s) in areas such as Development/International Studies, Political/Social Sciences, Governance or Management.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in project management.
- Deep understanding of issues related to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and good knowledge of local organizations and conditions.
- Ability to work with a wide range of other local and international organizations as well as partners, beneficiaries, staff, and funders.
- Experience in fundraising and developing project proposals is an asset.
- Full command of Arabic and English.
- Full proficiency in MS-Office, social media.
المسمى الوظيفي Project Coordinator
آخر موعد للتقديم 30 - Nov - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية الماجستير
الخبرة 5 Years
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] – subject Project Coordinator.
Closing date: 30 November 2021.
Candidates should reside in Jerusalem or be able to commute freely and on daily basis from their residence to East Jerusalem. Due to time constraints, PASSIA reserves the right to start the selection process (including offering the position in case a suitable candidate is found) before the post’s closing date.
We thank all applicants in advance, but regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.