Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in child protection & education, Food Security, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community. For more information, please visit Bayader website: www.bayader.ps
Bayader in partnership with Islamic Relief Palestine, starts to implement “Strengthening the role of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and municipalities towards environment protection in the Gaza strip” project, funded by Islamic Relief Sweden by grant from Sida (the Swedish International Development Cooperating Agency), through ForumCiv.
Bayader is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Position Title: Project Coordinator (PC)
Place: Bayader Office, Khan Younis
Reports To: Executive Director (ED)
Period: 12 Months
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Administrative and technical implementation and follow up of the program activities.
- Supervision of technical and professional staff involved in the program activities that fall within his/her responsibility.
- Ensure that all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by Bayader and donor in consultation with the ED.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating the program by reporting to donor on the program deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Keep tracking the financial expenses within the project budget
- Document all activities of the program and maintain an efficient program filing system including all program related documents.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by ED.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental or Architectural Engineering or other related field.
- Three years of professional experience in project management, preferably with experience in working with NGO's.
- Proven relevant experience in coordinating and executing advocacy work on the basis of HRBA, including campaigns and initiatives in and with communities.
- Professional level in both Arabic and English language skills.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Resident of Khan Younis governorate.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an application online HERE
Deadline for submitting applications Sunday, 07/11/2021, no later than 16:00 PM.
Female and people with disability candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.