Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Organization, founded in Middle governorate - Gaza Strip in 2000. POD works toward social-economic development to perform positive changes in the human life.
POD in partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is implementing a project entitled “Building adolescent Resilience in Gaza” funded by SCHMIDT Family Foundation and CRS private fund.
POD is looking for candidates for the following position:
Project Coordinator (PC)
Title: Project Coordinator (PC) - Full-Time
Place: POD Office, Deir Al Balah
Period: 05 Months.
Reports to: Executive Manager
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in budget planning and monitor spending for the project.
- Participate in preparing the detailed implementation plan (DIP) of project activities.
- Supervise and follow up the implementation of project activities according to the DIP.
- Ensure all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Manage project participants database on Excel.
- Manage the work of the team of site supervisors and facilitators on a daily basis.
- Work with supervisees in creating performance development plans and provide support to achieve their performance objectives.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of project activities.
- Prepare monthly reports as requested by POD and CRS focal point.
- Assist the Executive Manager in monitoring and evaluating the program quality through applying different MEAL tools.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Document all activities of the program and maintain an efficient program filing system including all program related documents.
- Perform any other related tasks required by Executive Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in business administration, sociology, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in project management, preferably with NGO's.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop progress reports.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understands the local context and is able to collaborate with different stakeholders.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application:
Applicants have to sign in using their preferred Gmail account.
- Deadline for submitting applications, 04:00 PM, Friday, 15-OCT-2021.
- Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- No phone calls please.