Background of #SawaOrganization
Sawa is a non-profit organization working to combat all types of violence, abuse and neglect against women and children in Palestine.
Sawa is currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator in Ramallah
- Contribute to the preparation of the projects’ operational plans.
- Participation in the development of operational plans for the program or department.
- Preparing monthly and weekly activity reports, and submitting them to the program official.
- Periodic review of project work plans to ensure proper implementation and compliance with the plan.
- Communication channels with different CBOs, NGOs and schools, officials etc under the target areas.
- Ensure compliance with Sawa Organization and donors’ procedures and policies, including implementing best practices and adhering to Sawa Organization manuals.
- Acting as focal point with the field coordinators.
- Fully capable of comprehending English project proposals and managing the logistical framework, activities, action plan, procurement, tenders and payments.
- Ensure that all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to the donor’s rules and regulations.
- Follow up and support on ongoing and planned activities on the program in the office and in the field.
- Conduct regular field visits to the program locations for following up.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Evaluate potential problems and technical and develop solutions
- Archive all needed documents and send it to the projects officer
- Writing news articles about the project’s activities in both English and Arabic, and ensuring the flow of information to the Palestinian general public.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- The ideal candidate will typically have the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience in NGO field in the local context.
- Work experience in planning, monitoring, budget oversight and logistics.
- Proven ability to provide technical support, develop excellent communication, organizational skills, operational plans and team management.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with proven skills in multi-tasking to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Arabic and English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Detail-orientated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment - a genuine team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Individuals with a passion for writing and social change are encouraged to apply. If you are interested in this position and hold the required qualifications, please send your resume by e-mail to [email protected] (No: Coor1/21) before Monday, 20 September 2021.
**: Only CVs in English will be considered.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.