Job Title: Project Coordinator – Full Time
Responsible to: Director of Programs & Operations
Responsible for: N/A
Duration: 11 months
Location: QADER Office in Beit Jala, with frequent visits the project locations in Hebron Governorate and Jericho
QADER for Community Development is a non-profit organization based in Bethlehem that has been operating in Palestine since in 2008. QADER is dedicated to promoting better well-being of persons with disabilities (PwD) in Palestine, through influencing public policies, developing capacities of relevant stakeholders, promoting public awareness and inclusive community practices, and enhancing economic inclusion of PwD.
QADER is implementing a project titled “Supporting children and youth with disabilities in oPt” in partnership with Save the Children international and with funding of Save The Children- Italy. The project aims to create an enabling environment for children with disabilities and their families to access rights and services and enjoy fundamental rights and freedoms. It also works towards empowering duty bearers to provide services and strengthening the community-based mechanisms to ensure access and reach by children with disabilities and their families.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of the project activities as per the detailed implementation plan and should ensure and the achievement of key outputs and results while adhering to program quality and ensuring learning and continuous improvement of implementation.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day to day implementation of project activities in close collaboration with the project staff as per the detailed implementation plan (DIP).
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders for the implementation of joint activities.
- Coordinate logistical support and ensure that the planned activities are carried out effectively and in timely manner.
- Follow-up on the timeliness, accuracy, and quality of deliverables.
- Prepare for workshops and meetings, prepare minutes and reports accordingly, and follow up on the results with all concerned parties.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on all activities and prepare analytical reports accordingly.
- Prepare success stories, press releases, and other documents, as required.
- Contribute to internal monitoring of the project, and compliance with requirements and regulations.
- Contribute to the planning, preparations, and oversight of various procurement activities.
- Prepare narrative reports quarterly and other reports as requested.
- Prepare and provide accurate information on the various activities in timely manner, as per the project M&E plan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATION & CORE COMPETENCIES
- Minimum BA in business administration, social sciences, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in areas related to disability rights, advocacy, Gender-Based Violence, or child protection.
- Demonstrated experience in project management skills and competencies.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent coordination and networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with good command of spoken and written English language.
- Proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office packages (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Interested candidates may apply and submit their CVs/Resumes in addition to a Cover Letter (not less than 200 words, clarifying how your qualifications and personal specifications meet the job requirements) in PDF form via QADER's online application HERE. Deadline for applying for this post is Friday 27/08/2021.
“QADER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities, women, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek QADER’s support on the application process where additional accommodation is required”
Should you need any support on the application process, please communicate with us via phone: 02-2749767