Filmlab Palestine is looking for:
Established in 2014, Filmlab Palestine has set the goal of promoting and reviving cinema culture in Palestine, keeping in mind its vision of a professional, creative, and innovative film industry landscape.
Filmlab Palestine is seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator – a full-time job to join its team in Ramallah.
- Contribute to project planning and coordinates implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
- Establishes project work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress.
- Coordinates and attends meetings; establishes and maintains internal and external contacts as necessary.
- Coordinate with colleagues to set priorities and tasks.
- Prepares records of project activities; oversees and ensures the timely processing and delivery of required materials, assisting in analyzing the work relevancy and efficacy.
- Consults with management and the Program team and reviews project requirements to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, technician requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project technicians to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Liaise with Finance Officer to maintain, update, and efficiently run financial systems adhering to the guidelines.
- Readiness to travel to attend workshops and represent Filmlab on different occasions and when needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, business administration, management, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Strong sense of initiation, responsibility, ownership, and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with a problem-solving attitude.
- Cross-cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and/or evenings as needed
The closing deadline is 17th Aug 2021
All CV’s and covering letters to be sent to [email protected]. Please mention the job title as the email subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.