Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Organization, founded in Middle governorate - Gaza Strip in 2000. POD works toward social-economic development to perform positive changes in the human life.
POD in partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) starts a program entitled “Shelter to Home” funded by the Caritas Germany and CRS private fund.
POD is looking for candidates for the following position:
Project Coordinator (PC)
Title: Project Coordinator (PC) - Full-Time
Place: POD Office, Deir Al Balah
Period: 06 months.
Reports to: Executive Manager
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in budget planning for the project.
- Participate in preparing the detailed implementation plan (DIP) of project activities.
- Supervise and follow up the implementation of project activities according to the DIP.
- Ensure all program activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to donor’s rules and regulations.
- Manage project participants database on Excel.
- Work with supervisees in creating performance development plans and provide support to achieve their performance objectives.
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper activities implementation on the ground.
- Prepare periodical reports as requested by POD and CRS focal point.
- Assist the Executive Manager in monitoring and evaluating the program by reporting to donor on the program outputs and outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of new program ideas in the field of work.
- Document all activities of the program and maintain an efficient program filing system including all program related documents.
- Perform any other related tasks required by Executive Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- The applicant should live in Middle Area or Khanyounis.
- University degree in business administration, sociology, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in project management, preferably with NGO's.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop progress reports.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understands and works with local contexts (operational and cultural).
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application online HERE no later than Friday, 23 July 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Please apply separate application for each position you are interested in.
No phone calls please.