The YWCA of Jerusalem located in Sheikh Jarrah, East Jerusalem, is a membership-based women organization registered locally as a non-governmental organization. The YWCA works under four main thematic areas: Women's Economic Development, Women’s Rights Programs, Youth Leadership, Training and Civic Engagement as well as Children Education and Cognitive Learning.
The YWCA of Jerusalem is seeking to employ a coordinator for projects focusing on providing trainings to women in marginalized areas within Jerusalem governorate: vocational & technical training, Gender based trainings and activities that includes workshops & Campaigns.
Position title: Project Coordinator
Contract period: 12 months
Location: East Jerusalem
Starting date: 1st August 2021
Major Duties include:
- Responsible for accomplishing projects goals, objectives & outputs required within the projects
- Ensure the proper implementation of the detailed plan for the projects.
- Responsible for maintaining the project budget and ensuring that spending is according to plan.
- Responsible for the proper documentation of the project’s activities
- Arrange for different meetings with stakeholders and partners.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports
- Representing YWCA Jerusalem in relevant clusters/ meetings as needed
- Work closely with the team
- Other relevant duties as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA with at least 5 years’ experience in Development, Economics, Project Management, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Working Experience within the NGO sector in similar positions.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and coordination
- Jerusalem ID
- Excellent Report writing in English and Arabic
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritizes workload, and multi-task.
- Computer (MS-Office including MS-Project)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient skills in project cycle management
- Working within a team
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter in English. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy.
Please specify the job you are applying for in the subject line of your email
Please send CVs and cover letters to YWCA Jerusalem at:
Email: [email protected]
Applications must be received no later than 4/7/2021 by end of day.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.