Press House – Palestine (BAS) is an independent, non-profit media institution that deals with issues relevant for media, freedom of opinion and expression and supporting of independent media.
Position: Project Coordinator.
Place: Gaza, Press House.
Job type: Full time .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, planning and implementing project activities in coordination with donors ..
- Ensure effective implementation of the project activities as per the overall plan and budget in the project design document.
- Responsible and accountable for the performance of the project in terms of outputs, quality, efficiency and compliance with press house and donors policies.
- Daily follow-up, supervision and guide project implementation work.
- Ensure that all implemented activities in the filed well supervised and met the required standards.
- Cooperate with the project technical and other staff member to ensure effective project implementation as planned.
- Responsible for planning and organizing the activities and allocating work amongst the project teams.
- Responsible for documenting, translating and publishing any news related to the project activities.
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and final project reports.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or other related field,
- English experience which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties.
- experience in a related position of project implementation.
- Knowledge in project management, reporting, coordination and monitoring and evaluation procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Proficient knowledge in computer programs.
- Ability to independently organize work and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
To apply to this job Please send your CV in English to email: ([email protected]), no later than Tuesday, 08/06/2021 at 2:00 pm, and Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.