- ACT for Alternative Dispute Resolution and Studies is a local Palestinian Non-for–Profit Organization based in East Jerusalem, aims at providing Palestinian society with alternative dispute resolution mechanisms and tools. ACT’s mission consolidates the value of citizenship and civil peace. Since its inception in 2016, ACT Institution has been working toward building and strengthening the capacity of Palestinians on an individual, civic, and institutional level on the concepts of justice, equality, rule of law, professional partnership, and transparency.
- Ensure being fully aware of project plans, tools, targets and indicators.
- Working closely with the partner's project team, contribute to develop the initial action plan, M&E plan, procurement plan.
- Working closely with the staff for each activity, setting clear targets, deadlines, responsibilities and ensuring team coherence and motivation
- Maintain the project quality standards in a manner that is consistent with the ACT’’s guiding principles, mission, and vision.
- Supervises and coordinates timely and efficient implementation of all project activities.
- Attend meetings for the ongoing project. Oversee and maintain liaison between all parties and partners concerned with the project to facilitate any changes or modifications and to facilitate resolution of project problems.
- Closely plan and monitor the implementation of each activity, evaluate the activities ensuring that all agreed standards/methodologies are respected, and targets are met. When challenges/needs for revisions are individuated, timely informing Project Manager.
- Implementation of the training & workshop plan
- Perform any other related tasks required to achieve the project objectives.
- Regularly work with the Communication Officer to provide him/her all information that is necessary to produce advocacy and communication materials.
- Ensures that the donor visibility rules and procedures are respected and implemented appropriately.
- The Coordinator is responsible to share with donors in due time all the agreed data for the supervision of project’ achievements (database of beneficiaries, attendance registers, surveys, monthly plans, time sheets, meeting minutes, narrative reports etc).
- Elaboration of regular narrative and finance reporting in Arabic/English according to the donor’s requirements
- Keep track records of all project documents and document all project stages through reporting, case studies and success stories.
- Effective follow up and quality assurance of the procurement activities.
- Preparation of progress monthly and quarterly reports as required by the donor. Submit the required reports and other requirements in line with the approved deadlines and formats.
- Overlook the project’ financial management including the state of expenses, plans of expenses, procurement plans.
- Prepare Terms of Reference “TOR” for the procurement activities.
- Control budget expenses.
- Ensures that the project activities and purchases are implemented in accordance with the donor rules and regulations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of employment in the field of projects management.
- At least university degree in business administration, entrepreneurship, social sciences, international development or any other relevant field.
- Experience working within the NGO sector and a strong background in initiating and implementing projects.
- Good experience in Project Cycle Management.
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details and ability to work independently when needed.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners and donors.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Mature work practices, highly motivated and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Fluency in both English & Arabic languages including both written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills in both English & Arabic.
- Advanced computer literacy.
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter in English. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy.
Please specify the job you are applying for in the subject line of your email
Please send CVs and cover letters to ACT Conflict Resolution at:
Email: [email protected]
Applications must be received no later than 27/5/2021
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.