Bait Byout is a Palestinian Registered Non-governmental organization working with youth and children through LARP since 2011; the organization, located in Ramallah, envisions A free & playful world that celebrates diversity and allows individuals to explore and accept one’s self and others. The organization uses LARP gaming methodology targeting youth and children; influencing mindsets, attitudes and skills and reinforcing their role in the community.
Bait Byout is implementing a one-year project “Agents of Change” within Naseej: Connecting Voices and Action to End Violence Against Women in the MENA Region project, implemented by Oxfam and co-financed by the European Union. “Agents of Change” aims to influence youth & adults’ mindsets on gender equality and transforming social norms that perpetuate gender-based violence to contribute to the overall efforts to eliminate Gender Based Violence using Live Action Role Play (LARP).
Bait Byout intends to recruit a Project Coordinator for the duration of one year.
Main tasks and duties:
- Ensure full, timely & successful Implementation of all project activities as detailed in the project plan,
- Coordinate all activities with all stakeholders & beneficiaries.
- Monitor implementation in the field.
- Work closely with Bait Byout finance department on financial matters related to the project.
- Contribute to Bait Byout’s’ efforts on MEL and ensure data collection and analysis on all project activities.
- Write & submit monthly reports in English and contribute to Donor reporting.
- Ensure documentation of all activities as per regulations of the organization and the donor agency.
- Ensure compliance to Bait Byout and donor requirements in all project activities and related work.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Gender Studies, Psychology, Sociology or other relevant Social & behavior sciences.
- One to three years of experience working with NGOs, preferably on Gender projects.
- Excellent English language skills,
- Ability & flexibility to travel within West Bank governates and implement activities in the field.
- Team player, takes initiative, committed and responsive.
- committed to the life time of the project and adheres to Bait Byout ethics and code of conduct.
- Familiarity\experience with LARP is a plus.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV and Cover Letter (Including at least three references) to [email protected] by May 8th 2021 - 3:00 pm.