Ramallah Chamber of Commerce and Industry is looking to hire a project coordinator for a period of 12 months. This announcement is part of Skilled Young Palestine (SYP) project, implemented by the Ministry of Labor and the Belgian development agency- Enabel funded by the Government of Belgium.
Main tasks of the project coordinator:
- Support RCCI in drafting the ToR for the trainers and the curricula development expert.
- Coordinate with the different project stakeholders; beneficiaries, partners, training center, private sector companies.
- Facilitate the communication between RCCI, Enabel and co- applicants as a contact person.
- Attend meetings related to the project
- Conduct meetings with the co-applicants
- Write progress reports
- Conduct field visits to the co- applicants
- Assist the chamber in the process of selecting the beneficiaries/ trainees
- Assist the trainees and help solve their problems
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Experience in coordinating similar projects
- Great communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Business administration or Human sciences.
- A graduate of one of the past 3 years ( 2020/2019/2018)
- Fluency in both English & Arabic languages including both written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills in both English & Arabic
Interested candidates should send an email including the CV, no later than 19.4.2021,