Job Title Project Coordinator
Country & Base of posting Ramallah, with frequent travels in the West Bank and East Jerusalem
Report to Project Manager
Project name: Prevention of the forcible transfer of Palestinians in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, through humanitarian assistance and evidence-based advocacy.
Duration 12 months (3 months’ probation + 9 months), renewable
is an independent Italian organization emerged from the union between GVC NGO (constituted in Bologna in 1971) and WeWorld (founded in Milan in 1999), with the aim of increasing the impact of Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid projects in 29 countries, including Italy.
WW-GVC is one of the implementing partners for the project funded by SIDA; The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, the main objective of the project is that Palestinians in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, are protected from forcible transfer and are more resilient.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the general direction of the consortium Project Manager, the Project Coordinator will follow all the aspects related to the implementation and reporting of the projects or sets of activities identified within the Resilience Building component of WeWorld-GVC interventions in the Country.
Specific functions and tasks:
The Project Coordinator’s main responsibilities are the coordination of the implementation, supervision, monitoring and reporting of the Resilience Building activities identified. She/he will have to familiarize with the donor’s guidelines, in coordination with the Operations Unit and the Finance/Admin Unit of the Organization
- Timely implementation of project activities and delivery of project outputs, Ensure accurate and timely reporting of activities according to WeWorld-GVC, donor and other applicable timeframes and formats.
- Oversee all tender processes and ensure timely procurement of required project inputs and materials.
- Track the progress of activities, ensure the collection of program indicators and provide on-time internal statuts reports and external donor reports.
- Participate in project evaluations and assist in the analysis of the results, assess project impact and effective use of resources.
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager, develop and monitor a yearly work plan, as well as detailed monthly activity plan; as well redact and supervise the production of monthly reports and other required documents, to the Project Manager and Head of Operation.
- Coordinate the assessment and implementation of activities related to Livelihoods and Income Generation.
Communication and coordination:
- Participate in coordination meetings and other working groups with partners and stakeholders as required, representing WeWorld-GVC and feeding back to the Project Manager and Head of Operation on relevant issues.
- Develop and maintain appropriate, regular, transparent and supportive communication with the assigned project staff, and the Project Manager as well as other relevant stakeholders (e.g. beneficiaries, community leaders, local and national government officials, UN agencies and other NGOs), with the objective of ensuring good cooperation and partnerships.
- Deliver high quality results in line with WeWorld-GVC strategy, maintaining the good reputation of the organization in all applicable contexts;
- Comply with WeWorld-GVC policies and practice with respect to code of conduct, safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- To perform other responsibilities as agreed with the line management
Institutional Outputs Responsibilities:
- Monthly Report
- Individual Action Plan
- Project work plan
- Trainings reports
- Minutes of meeting
- Baseline and endline survey production
- Project Interim and Final Report
- Timely deliverables according to Individual Action Plans
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management, preferably with INGOs with solid background about local humanitarian and developmental context in Palestine.
- University degree in relevant specialization like sustainable development, social science, environment, etc.
- Competency in project management, including the ability to apply the right project tools and techniques (management science).
- Proven experience and competence in local economic development, community empowerment or social business development.
- High interpersonal skills (management art) including but not limited to team building, communications, problem solving, facilitation, etc.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Valid driving license for automatic and manual cars, with clear history
المسمى الوظيفي Project Coordinator
آخر موعد للتقديم 02 - Mar - 2021
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 5 Years
Interested candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter, both in English and Position in the email subject, to
[email protected] no later than 2nd March 2021
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة We World - GVC ONLUS
(CPA) Data Analyst
رام الله والبيرة
رام الله والبيرة
رام الله والبيرة, طوباس