QADER is implementing “WE CARE” project in partnership with Caritas Germany and with the funding of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). “WE CARE” is a 2-years project that aims at promoting responsive quality services and protection measures for persons with disabilities in Palestine.
WE CARE project has 3 main components as follow: enhancing quality of assessment and diagnostic services for children with intellectual disabilities; improving services and protection measures to effectively respond to violence and abuse against PwDs; and strengthening the monitoring of implementation of international human rights treaties and conventions related to PwD.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Project Coordinator will support the implementation and monitoring of the project and the achievement of key results while adhering to program quality and ensuring learning and continuous improvement of implementation.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and manage day to day implementation of project activities in close collaboration with the project staff, as per set in the detailed implementation plan (DIP).
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders for the implementation of joint activities.
- Coordinate logistical support and ensure that the planned activities are carried out effectively and in timely manner.
- Follow-up on the timeliness, accuracy and quality of deliverables.
- Prepare for workshops and meetings, prepare minutes and reports accordingly, and follow up results with all concerned parties.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on all activities, and prepare analytical reports accordingly.
- Contribute to writing success stories, press releases, and other documents, as required.
- Contribute to internal monitoring of the project, and compliance with requirements and regulations.
- Contribute to the planning, preparations, and oversight of various procurement activities.
- Prepare and provide accurate information on the various activities in timely manner, as per the project M&E plan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATION & CORE COMPETENCIES
- Minimum BA in business administration, social sciences, or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in areas related to human rights, disability, advocacy, Gender-Based Violence, or child protection.
- Demonstrated experience in project management skills and competencies.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in M&E, learning and knowledge sharing.
- Excellent coordination and networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with good command of spoken and written English language.
- Proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office packages (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Interested candidates may apply, and submit their CVs/Resumes in addition to a Cover Letter (not less than 200 words, clarifying how your qualifications and personal specifications meet the job requirements) in PDF form, via QADER's online application form on the following Link: Project Coordinator. Deadline for applying for this post is Monday 08/02/2021.
“QADER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities, women, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek QADER’s support on the application process where additional accommodation is required”
Should you need any support on the application process, please communicate with us via phone: 02-2749767