Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Organization, founded in Middle governorate - Gaza Strip in 2000. POD works toward social-economic development to perform positive changes in the human life.
POD is recruiting candidates for the following position
Project Coordinator (PC)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily follow of the project activities in accordance with the project plans and reference documents;
- Prepare a detailed action plan and responsible for monitoring the implementation of these plans in coordination with the direct supervisor;
- Render timely support for the project staff under his direct supervision and ensure the effective management of resources to serve the objectives of the project in compliance with POD rules and regulations;
- Plan for and implement regular field visits to monitor project progress and make adjustments as necessary and in coordination with the direct supervisor to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results;
- Ensure the proper documentation of the project activities and develop the necessary forms and records to ensure the smooth and timely sharing of information;
- Prepare regular progress reports, interim and final narrative reports with high quality and in a timely manner;
- Provide a close follow up for the project expenditures to ensure the effective and appropriate utilization of funding;
- Document all project findings, outcomes and recommendations;
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the direct supervisor;
- Ensure compliance with donor-specific regulations.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in international development, business administration, economics, sociology, or related field;
- Minimum three years of Experience working within the NGO sector in similar positions;
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic;
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Proven ability to develop progress reports;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel);
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management;
- Able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment;
- Understands and works with local contexts (operational and cultural);
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application online HERE no later than Monday, 25 January 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply separate application for each position you are interested in.
No phone calls please.