Position Title: Project Coordinator
Position Type: Full Time
Duration: 12 months.
The Palestinian Fund for Employment and Social Protection for Workers (PFESP) was established by Presidential Decree No. 9 of 2003 as a national institution with legal personality and independent financial authority to contribute to the economic growth by activating and motivating labour market policies, and implementing programs and projects aimed at creating and generating sustained job opportunities.
The PFESP is seeking a qualified, experienced, results-oriented candidate for the following position:
Project Coordinator (one-year contract with possible extension)
- Follow up and ensure the timely implementation of different activities per the approved action plan and related project documents.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of projects according to PFESP and donors’ requirements and conduct meetings and site visits as needed.
- Develop and manage all aspects of the project including proposal writing, planning, stakeholder management, monitoring & evaluation, resource management, budgeting, and other managerial matters.
- Ensure that project is proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget, and quality standards.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintain files and records within the current filing system.
- Draft and Finalize project documents including reports, ToRs, and proposals.
- Ensure proper delivery of technical services and submission of technical and financial reports on time.
- Participate in and attend meetings, workshops, missions, and other activities related to projects.
- Coordinate with PFESP different divisions related to program implementation issues such as procurement, and technical divisions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor in planning, engineering, business administration, public administration, or any other relevant fields. Master Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in coordinating projects.
- High proficiency in Arabic and English (written and spoken) is a must.
- Experience in Economic Development Projects.
- Experience in successfully leading projects on-time, on-schedule, and within budget close.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and presentation in Arabic and English.
- Be knowledgeable about the Palestinian local government sector.
- Be highly committed, able to work under pressure, adapt to new situations, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills, MS Office, MS Project, Excel functions, and PowerPoint
- PMP or similar certificates are a plus.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter in English no later than December 8, 2020 to the following email: [email protected]
Please indicate the position title in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.