Press House Palestine is an independent, non-profit Palestinian media organization that works to promote freedom of opinion and expression and support the independent media in Palestine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, planning and implementing project activities in coordination with donors .
- Responsible and accountable for the Press House proposals writing.
- Ensure effective implementation of the project activities as per the overall plan and budget in the project design document.
- Responsible and accountable for the performance of the project in terms of outputs, quality, efficiency and compliance with press house and donors policies.
- Daily follow-up, supervision and guide project implementation work.
- Ensure that all implemented activities in the filed well supervised and met the required standards.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with press house , Project Partners and other key stakeholders.
- Cooperate with the project technical and other staff member to ensure effective project implementation as planned.
- Responsible for planning and organizing the activities and allocating work amongst the project teams.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating project work plan monthly project report.
- Responsible for documenting, translating and publishing any news related to the project activities.
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and final project reports.
- Ensure that all project items are implemented and divided on time, within scope & budget.
- Other duties as assigned. Work beyond office hours may be required, without additional compensation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in, English business administration engineering or other related field , Master degree in business management is an advantage
- English experience which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related position of project implementation.
- Experience knowledge with media institutions is preferred.
- Knowledge in project management, reporting, coordination and monitoring and evaluation procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Proficient knowledge in computer programs.
- Ability to work under pressure and with teams.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are invited to sent their CVs and cover letters in English to [email protected] no later than 30th January, 2020.
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered.