The Agriculture Cooperative Union – Palestine (PACU) is a registered Agricultural cooperative Union in the Ministry of Labor and is the only Union in Palestine resulting from the merger of three former agricultural cooperative unions. The union’s vision is to build a united agricultural cooperative sector to contribute in the development and enhancement of the agricultural sector in Palestine and increase its capacity to compete in local and international markets. Its mission is to empower member cooperatives especially women member cooperatives and enable them to achieve their goals in line with the cooperation principles and concepts. To achieve the vision and mission stated above, PACU will focus its work through the years 2019-2022 on five main strategic goals as follow:
- Build the capacity of PACU internally.
- Develop enabling market environment for Agricultural cooperative marketing.
- Enable agricultural cooperatives access to production inputs with high quality and suitable price.
- Develop a cooperative program for funding and lending to cooperative members based on their needs and requirement.
- Build the capacity for the union cooperative members.
PACU is seeking for a project coordinator under project supported by We Effect to strengthen the capacities of PACU in providing services to their members and defending their rights in line with PACU strategy goal in building the internal capacity of PACU and its members. The focuses of this proposed project are:
- Organization Development.
- Business Development.
- Sustainable Production.
- Lobbying and Advocacy.
- Gender Equality
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong planning and coordination, and writing skills.
- High project management skills.
- Knowledge of Results Based Management and LFA.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all project stakeholders and others contacted in the course of work.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budget and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for the project.
- Determining project changes and revisions.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring project adhere to the framework (LFA) and all other document of the project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in rural development and business development, Agriculture or related field of study.
- At least 5 years work experience in related field with experience and knowledge of international donor.
- English and Arabic language proficiency are both required.
- Excellent technical writing skills, including experience in writing annual reports
- Very good experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Knowledge of computer including Excel, Microsoft Office and Power Point.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure.
To Apply: Submit a resume, cover letter to [email protected] no later than 17/10/2019 Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The email subject line MUST include the following: PACU Project Coordinator