The Palestinian Bar Association is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual position to work in its Head Quarter in Ramallah, under The Project of ‘Enhancing Professionalism & cohesiveness of the Lawyers community in West bank and Gaza strip’ ENI/2019/406-834, Funded By EU.
Following is the description of this Position:
Start date: ASAP
Position type and duration: Part time /Two years .
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the detailed implementing activities according to the Plan, time frame, budget, financial and administrative procedures, under supervision of project manager, s/he is responsible to provide narrative reports for the manager as requested.
- Coordinate and implement project activities in accordance to an annual action plan.
- Ensure implementation of the different project
- Ensure smooth progress in project activities, including organizational, financial and logistical support.
- Implement the monitoring and evaluation plan.
- Prepare monitoring and evaluation tools as needed
- Ensure timeliness of relevant qualitative and quantitative data collection, in accordant to the project results framework and performance indicators.
- Analyze data and draft result based reports.
- Recommend modifications on the project plans as needed for the project manager
- Ensure project documentation and archive are proper and up to date.
- Facilitate project activities as needed.
- Prepare activity reports and activity media material
- Work closely with the financial management team and ensure relevant disbursements are in accordance to the budget.
- Participate in meetings with partners and relevant stakeholders as needed.
- Participate in project related committees, in coordination with the project manager.
- Work in compliance with PBA policies and procedures.
- Other tasks when required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Educational background in Law, humanitarian or development studies, or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in development cooperation/ funded project.
- Experience in implementation of development projects
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Good presentation skills and ability to facilitate group meetings is a definite plus
- Ability to travel to Gaza Strip.
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered.
Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter explaining their suitability for the position (in English)
Please submit your application by e- mail to:
no later than Sunday , September 01 , 2019 and include cover letter
Applications received after this date or that do not meet the qualifications above will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone inquiries please!
PBA promotes the principle of Equal Opportunity for all