Birzeit University has received a grant from the Quality Improvement Fund (QIF) - Education to Work Transition Project/Additional Financing - Ministry of Education and Higher Education and funded by the World Bank for the project entitled: Enhanced employment of Mechanical Engineering graduates through partnership with industry and private sector. Accordingly, Birzeit University seeks the selection and employment of Project Coordinator.
Bizet University is considering the selection of highly qualified Project Coordinator responsible for the overall implementation of all project activities under the supervision of the Project Director.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work on administrative forms, reports and financial documentation of the project.
- Follow-up all procurement and financial issues related to the project in accordance with the World Bank procurement procedures and guidelines.
- Coordinate, attend, and prepare minutes of the project various committees, meetings and activities.
- Assist in procedures relating to receiving and installing equipment.
- Assist in preparing technical reports regarding the purchased equipment.
- Assist in preparing terms of references for hiring project consultants.
- Participation in creating communication channels with various stakeholders towards cooperation, and communication in issues related to the project.
- Assist in preparation for study tours for the project and international consultant visits to Palestine.
- Collect the project documentation, and keep records of all project related communications.
- Insure the implementation of the project work plan and report every stage to the steering committee.
- Monitor and Assist in field studies, data gathering and analysis.
- Carrying out all administrative issues related to the QIF project.
- Writing the quarterly progress reports and any other reports requested by Birzeit university and the QIF project Coordination Unit at the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- Coordinate any other project pertinent tasks emerged during the project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree preferably in Engineering fields, IT, or any relevant field.
- Two years’ experience in project design and implementation preferable industry –academia projects.
- Administrative skills, preferable with background training in project management, budgeting and financial administration
- Excellent communication, teamwork and community outreach skills.
- Very Good English language (written and spoken).
- Excellent report writings in Arabic and English.
- Computer Skills and control over various software: MS word, excel, database management.
Place of work:
The duration of the assignment is 21 months. The consultant shall work 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Contract Type: Time Based Contract
Application must be submitted through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة , The application should include curriculum vitae, copy of Certifications and any previous work experiences.
Deadline for applications is December 02, 2018.