Background of REFORM:
The Palestinian Association for Empowerment and Local Development – REFORM is a Palestinian NGO that works in the field of empowerment and local development, seeking to promote inclusion and social solidarity in Palestine through empowering marginalized hard- to-reach groups. REFORM aims to enhance the social and political participation of these groups and community activism, to facilitate equal access to public utilities through strengthening the capabilities of young and women, and to provide a reliable database for the political and administrative decision makers in Palestine.
- Contribute to the preparation of the project’s operational plan.
- Recruitment of target groups in the project’s targeted areas.
- Manage the logistical framework and activities of the projects according to the action plan, and advice on procurement, tenders and payments.
- Build & manage close communication and relationships with main stakeholders, project partners, civil society organizations and officials in the target areas.
- Ensure compliance with REFORM and integration of best practice as well as adherence with donors and REFORM manuals.
- Participate in coordination meetings, donor meetings and relevant key external stakeholders.
- Produce project progress reports: Quarterly basis for REFORM.
- Draft TORs
- Engage in designing innovative capacity building processes in coordination with trainers and facilitators.
- Writing news articles about the projects activities and maintain the flow of information to the Palestinian general public.
- Provide technical support for officers.
- Maintain proper and transparent financial procedures.
- Draft TORs and Prepare contracts and services agreements for services providers.
Reporting and follow up requirements:
The project coordinator will work in Gaza and is required to implement and prepare the following:
- Regularly weekly and monthly reports to the Project’s officer
- Archive all needed documents and send it to the projects officer
- Contribute to the association’s quarterly report.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in business administration, law, public administration, social sciences, or any specialization of any relevance.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in NGO field.
- Work experience in planning, monitoring, budget oversight and logistics.
- Proven ability to provide technical support, develop excellent diplomatic communication, organizational skills, operational plans and team management.
- Evidence understanding of the political and social Palestinian framework.
- Proven experience in working with grassroots.
- Proven writing and speech skills in English, and Arabic and fluency in both languages.
- Strong interactive facilitation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, networking, planning, presentation and organization skills
- Advanced skills in using computer applications.
- Advanced capabilities in working within a team.
- Ability to withstand work pressure for long hours.
- Self-motivation is a must.
Qualified candidates should send the following:
- An updated CV including three professional references.
- A cover letter detailing their interest and qualifications for this position.
To the following email addresses: [email protected]
Deadline for submitting applications is: Sunday, October 28th 2018.
Please indicate the position title as "MARSAD project coordinator" in the email subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
CVs with photos or any other distinctive signs will not be considered.
Incomplete applications will not be considered
REFORM is an equal opportunity employer.