For the Faith and in the Service of Humanity
JOHN EYE HOSPITAL GROUP – JERUSALEM
Project Coordinator Vacancy - Gaza
St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is located in Jerusalem and has Clinics in Hebron and Anabta. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services we also provide support within the community through our Outreach Teams which travel throughout the West Bank.
St. John Eye Hospital Group will implement Rapid Assessment of Avoidable Blindness (RAAB), a one-time data collection on the prevalence of eye diseases and on ophthalmic health care services throughout Palestine. This study is funded by Christoffel Blindenmission Deutschland e.V. (CBM) -Federal Foreign Office (AA), Berlin (MOFA) and Fred Hallows Foundation Australia (FHF).
We have a vacancy for Project Coordinator on part time basis 40% on fixed term contract for 46 days.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To apply you should have the following:
- A minimum of BA degree in Business Administration. Background in health is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in projects.
- Good Microsoft skills especially in Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals and patients internally and externally.
- Good interpersonal skills and flexibility in working hours and movement.
- Ability to function effectively in challenging situations.
- Valid driving license (preferable).
- Fluent in English and Arabic (read, write and speak).
- The applicant should be based in Gaza.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Application Forms which can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.stjohneyehospital.org/work-with-us or obtained from HR Department and sent to [email protected]. The closing date for receipt of application is Tuesday June 05th, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY YOU ARE APPLYING IN THE SUBJECT FIELD. RESUME’S (CVS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer: applications from both men and women.
For more information about the job description you can contact the HR Department in Jerusalem by email: [email protected]