- Ensure timely, efficient and effective preparation and implementation of work plans.
- Monitor the progress of the project to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results.
- Lead the project team to ensure effective, efficient and timely implementation of the project and support an environment of learning for staff within the project.
- Develop Terms of Reference for project services/experts and ensure proper delivery of technical services.
- Supervise the visibility, publication and media products in coordination with media unit.
- Prepare written reports as required by the SDF and donor reporting systems.
- Build a good relationships with community members, beneficiaries and partners to ensure the quality of actions.
- Ensure the proper documentation of the project activities and develop the necessary forms and records to ensure the smooth and timely sharing of information.
- Follow up on expenditures to ensure the effective and appropriate utilization of funds in cooperation with finance team.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor degree in business administration, development studies, media, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience/ voluntary work in NGOs, especially in youth sector.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Strong understanding of concepts, issues and techniques related to community engagement, social development, local governance and outreach and advocacy campaigns.
- Good skills in reporting and demonstration of experience in practicing conceptual tools (e.g. logical framework);
- Strong communication skills and networking abilities with diverse community groups.
- Computer skills (MS office, virtual apps, office apps/platforms, social media platforms and e-mail);
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter, CV compatible with three references (in English) no later than 27 December 2020 at 16:00 (Local time) to the email [email protected] indicating the position (Project Coordinator) in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.