First Option is locally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture and
Construction management services in Palestine
First Option is looking for Project Control Engineer for USAID infrastructure Road and Building Projects to be located in Bethlehem, Tulkarem and Tubas Areas according to the following:
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years in Experience in similar Projects
- skills in project control, estimating, cost control, contract management, data base management, reporting and invoicing.
- Project management experience across a range of disciplines, contract/procurement.
- Good client and stakeholder relationship building skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels and functions within the company.
- Experienced user of Primavera v6 software is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Very good command of English Language.
- Previous Experience in USAID projects is an asset.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply their CV only to the address below by Saturday, August 25, 2018
Please clearly indicate in the subject line Position. Emails with no position named in the subject line will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.