Job Title: Project Assistant
Location: Ajyal Association
Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Ajyal Association for Creativity & Development (ACCD) is one of the leading non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in the field of youth and children empowerment across the Gaza Strip. Ajyal thrives to improve qualities of youth who are facing double marginalization and enable them to actively play a positive role in the development of Palestinian community. Ajyal was established in 2003 and registered in the Ministry of Interior under registration number 7329, it aims to contribute at Palestinian society development through providing a series of innovative interventions and pioneering projects. with more than 18 years of working experience, ACCD has successfully forged many partnerships with international and local organizations in pursue of its mandate and achieving desired change at the individual and community levels.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Assisting the project coordinator in implementing the project work plan to meet the project objectives.
* Providing administrative support to project managers, including scheduling meetings, taking minutes, and preparing reports.
* Write reports professionally: You will be responsible for drafting comprehensive and professional reports that effectively communicate project updates, findings, and outcomes.
* Identify risks professionally: You will actively participate in risk identification and assessment processes. Your ability to analyze project data, conduct thorough research, and think critically will assist in identifying potential risks and developing strategies to mitigate them effectively.
* Document lessons learned: You will document valuable insights gained from each project, capturing key successes, challenges, and lessons learned.
* Organize meetings, workshops, and trainings as requested.
* Participation of the project coordinator in the effective coordination of project activities in line with the various components of the project, and with the relevant stakeholders.
* Commitment to attend all trainings and meetings related to the project and submit reports to project coordinator.
* Preparing all administrative papers and weekly plans for the team and handing them over to the supervisor.
* Maintain efficient project documentation and archiving system of project.
* Assisting in preparing the success stories, case studies and media coverage.
* Support the implementation of MEAL activities in coordination with the MEAL Coordinator at Ajyal.
* Carrying out any other works assigned to him/her related to the project activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
* A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Development or related field.
* At least 3 years of experience in projects, coordination and field work with NGOs or INGOs.
* It is preferred that the applicant be familiar with the laws related to women's issues, gender concepts, and child protection.
* Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision and as part of a team.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good writing and communication skills in English are an asset.
* Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with team members and stakeholders.
* Overall, a Project Assistant plays a critical role in supporting the successful completion of projects, ensuring that project teams are organized, on schedule, and meeting their objectives.
* Ajyal is mainstreaming of the gender concept; Female and persons with disability candidates are encouraged to apply for this position
* Interested candidates should submit their CVs, and cover letter in English through:
* Link: Clike Here
* Deadline for applications is 09 July 2023 at 16:00 PM.
* Any Arabic applications or applications that doesn’t fulfill the requested requirements or applications after 09 July 2023 at 16:00 PM will be ignored.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.