St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital Group
Project Assistant - Jerusalem Hospital
St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services, we also provide support within the community through our Outreach Teams, which travel throughout the West Bank.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Project Assistant on full time basis (40-42hours/5days) on project-based contract to work in our Hospital in Jerusalem.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To apply you should have the following:
- A minimum of a B.A degree in Nursing, Public Health, Business Administration and/or any relevant field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar domain with proven experience managing data and statistics.
- Able to communicate effectively with professionals and patients.
- Ability to travel regularly and flexibly to the Project’s sites
- Good Computer skills.
- Valid driving license.
- Ability to communicate (read, write and speak) in English. (All hospital documents are in English) and Arabic.
- Ability to work in team & flexibility in working hours according to the needs.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
The closing date for receipt of application is Monday April 26th, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.