Bayader for Environment & Development (Bayader) is a non – government organization established in 2007 aiming to develop the Palestinian community and society in child protection & education, development and institution building, community development, economic empowerment & civic participation and emergency response & early recovery.
Bayader is working in the field of community initiatives mainly in non-profit activities with community. For more information, please visit Bayader website: www.bayader.ps
Bayader in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, starts to implement Envision Gaza 2020 Project (USAID-funded project) which aims to support Palestinian families in Gaza become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19. by (1) providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of food and non-food items, and (2) connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates, respectively.
Bayader is seeking highly skilled staff to be hired for the following position:
Position Title: Project Admin - Part-Time
Place: Bayader Office, Khan Younis
Reports To: Project Manager
Period: 6 Months
- Assists in the preparation of monthly project work plans and arranges relevant planning meetings within the office and with counterparts.
- Facilitates preparation of project review meetings, drafts minutes of meetings;
- Assist in the logistical and managerial preparation for all project required supplies and equipment.
- Ensures that all official documents are prepared and kept in the project files for retrieval and archiving;
- Facilitates project activities and relevant missions, by arranging meeting schedules, coordinating logistical support, collecting reference documents, and maintaining records;
- Perform any other tasks required by the Program Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification and Experience:
- University degree required in business administration or another related field.
- At least two years’ experience of working in relevant position in NGOs.
- Very good knowledge in MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English & Arabic;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Good interpersonal skills with people at all levels;
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Resident of Khan Younis governorate.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application HERE
Deadline for submitting applications Sunday 10/10/2021 no later than 16:00 PM.
Only complete applications (Motivation letter, CV, and references will be reviewed.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.