Palestinian Organization for Development (POD) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent Organization, founded in Middle governorate - Gaza Strip in 2000. POD works toward social-economic development to perform positive changes in the human life.
POD in partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) starts a program entitled “Envision Gaza 2020”, USAID-funded project, to implement two key activities which aims: (1) to support Palestinian families in Gaza become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19, and (2) Connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates, respectively.
As a result, POD intends to recruit for the following position:
Title: Project Admin- Part-Time
Place: POD Office, Deir Al Balah
Period: 6 months
Reports to: Project Manager (PM)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assists in the preparation of monthly project work plans and arranges relevant planning meetings within the office and with counterparts.
- Facilitates preparation of project review meetings, drafts minutes of meetings;
- Assist in the logistical and managerial preparation for all project required supplies and equipment.
- Ensures that all official documents are prepared and kept in the project files for retrieval and archiving;
- Facilitates project activities and relevant missions, by arranging meeting schedules, coordinating logistical support, collecting reference documents, and maintaining records;
- Perform any other tasks required by the Project Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in business administration, Accounting or other relevant filed;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in NGO;
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment;
- knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English & Arabic;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Good interpersonal skills with people at all levels;
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
المسمى الوظيفي Project Admin
آخر موعد للتقديم 02 - Oct - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application:
Applicants have to sign in using their preferred Gmail account.
- Deadline for submitting applications, 04:00 PM, Saturday, 2-OCT-2021.
- Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة Palestinian Organization for Development (POD)