The Programme Officer will oversee the implementation of designated Save the Children International (SCI) SCI EiE the West Bank and East Jerusalem, in particular, to ensure the quality and effectiveness of programming in accordance with grant proposal and guidelines.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- University degree and basic knowledge in a professional field in which specialized training is required
- 3 years experience in related field (Education /protection) with progressively responsible experience
- Uses specialist skills and knowledge developed through experience obtained on the job, in similar roles, or training specific to role, plus training or coordinating others in similar roles
- Familiarity with the Child Protection sector in West Bank, preferable prior experience with Child Protection Networks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work on tight deadlines
- A full appreciation of the value of co-operation, both internationally and within a team environment
- Written and verbal fluency in Arabic and English.
- In depth knowledge in CPMS, Sphere, CRC and previous experience in ToT and ER related trainings.
- Relevant Masters degree in human rights, international development or related field is preferred
Save the Children works in development and humanitarian contexts with children and partners to help families, communities, and governments identify and use innovations to ensure all children survive, learn and are protected.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.