Drosos Foundation (www.drosos.org) is committed to enabling disadvantaged people to live a life of dignity. Together with partner organisations, it develops and supports projects that focus on the development of life skills of disadvantaged children, young people and young adults through promoting creativity and economic independence. The Foundation is currently active in Switzerland and Germany as well as throughout the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
To provide support of implementing partners and to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects in Palestine, the Foundation is looking for a
Programme Manager - Full Time
- Identifies projects and project partners according to the thematic priorities of the
- Supports potential and implementing partners in project conceptualisation and
- Oversees, monitors project implementation and coach partners where needed (technically and financially).
- Submits draft agreements and project proposals to the Country Director.
- Supports institutional development of implementing partners.
- Collaborates with external consultants for various assignments including evaluation and
- Develops and applies knowledge-sharing expertise in collaboration with implementing partners, the Drosos team and various stakeholders.
- Contributes to the aspired performance outcomes of the Drosos portfolio in Palestine.
- A university degree in international relations, international development cooperation, business administration or related area. Master’s degree or equivalent experience is a plus.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in project development, programme management or related areas. Background in culture is a plus.
- Bilingual, verbal and written fluency in both Arabic & English required.
- Experience collaborating with civil society organisations, and affinity to work in a multicultural environment and an appreciation for diversity.
- Strong self-motivation, team spirit and flexibility to work in a learning organisation.
- Full computer and Microsoft Suite literacy.
If you are interested in this position and meet all of the requirements above, please complete this SURVEY to submit your application materials no later than February 22nd 2018 at 5:00 PM
Please note, only candidates who meet the required qualifications will be considered and shortlisted