Save the Children International oPt Country Office is looking for candidates to apply to its emergency roster!
Programme Development & Quality Emergency Roster
Location: West Bank
In light of rapidly increasing needs, Save the Children oPt is expanding our emergency response roster, the purpose of this pipeline post is to identify ready to deploy human resources under Programme Development & Quality department for our emergency response.
Roles under this pipeline will be responsible for providing effective support and coordination to the Programme Development and Quality department and include Technical Advisors and New Business Development functions. The position holders will have the opportunity to contribute to designing and implementing programs that deliver immediate and lasting change for children and their families and will contribute to improving the quality, timeliness, and effectiveness of Save The Children humanitarian response. Roles identified under this pipeline advertisement are;
- New Business Development Manager
- New Business Development Officer
- Cash & Voucher Assistance Technical Advisor/Specialist
- Livelihoods & Youth Technical Advisor/Specialist
- Education in Emergencies Technical Advisor/Specialist
- Shelter Technical Advisor/Specialist
- Water, Hygiene & Sanitation (WASH) Technical Advisor/Specialist
- Child Protection Technical Advisor/Specialist
- Safe Programming Coordinator
- Partnership Officer
- Safeguarding Officer
- MEAL Manager
- MEAL Officer
- MEAL Coordinator
- MEAL Assistant
Note: Role holders will be expected to work with varying working hours and outside of their normal role profiles occasionally. They may also be expected to travel field locations as necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Relevant education or equivalent working experience as per requirements of their role level.
- Strong communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in English and Arabic, with experience in working with multicultural teams.
- Ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of people, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated excellent skills in planning, coordination, and reporting skills, with the ability to organise a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities;
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mindsets.
- Strong command of MS Office applications (i.e. Word, advanced Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Teams).
- Strong communication (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills in Arabic, with experience in working with multicultural teams will be an asset.
- Preferably working experience with INGOs in oPt.
- Preferably knowledge of Save the Children's Common Approaches.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. The needed roles will be offered on the basis of national terms and conditions. Application will be evaluated and selected on a rolling basis.
Save the Children promotes a diverse and inclusive work environment, women and people with different abilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Save the Children works in development and humanitarian contexts with children and partners to help families, communities, and governments identify and use innovations to ensure all children survive, learn and are protected.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at Search Jobs - SCI Career Site Careers (oraclecloud.com).
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.