TAMER Institute for Community Education is an educational non-governmental organization established in 1989 as a natural and necessary response to the urgent needs of the Palestinian community during the first intifada. The most important of these is the need to acquire means to help people learn and become productive. For further information please visit our website at www.tamerinst.org.
Tamer Institute is looking for a Program Support Coordinator for its office in Gaza Strip.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Program Support Coordinator will be providing support for the overall program and M&E functions of Tamer Institute with a focus on a project “Tri –learning (Literacy, numeracy and life skills)” project.
- Preparation of detailed and effective project actions plans to ensure the desired results are achieved and the most efficient resources are used.
- Support the office in developing new programs and drafting concept notes and project proposals.
- Contribute to the development (and revision) of Tamer Institute’s M&E plans
- To collect and supervise regular data collection through implementing partners and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations
- Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations
- Take responsibilities for accuracy of the figures reported about beneficiaries’ numbers and indicators progress.
- Conduct field visits, joint visits, spot visits and random checks for the implemented activities/programs to ensure the quality and progress of the implementation as per the agreed plans.
- Support and participate in analytical work by processing data and information in a suitable format; Integrate, archive, and extract large datasets for cross referencing and statistical analysis where necessary;
- Assist in knowledge-building and dissemination of lessons learned to national counterparts.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University Degree in Social Studies or related fields.
- Knowledge and understanding of programs, project design and M&E.
- Able to effectively promote Tamer Institute mission, values, and objectives.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience.
- Experience in data analysis and report writing.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection methods.
- Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes.
- Data collection and management.
- Analytical and research skills.
- Good command over report writing in English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office.
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their CV’s no longer than June 21st ,2019 to the following email address [email protected]